PRIVATE THRU CFI
Begin with a Private certificate or pursue Instrument, Commercial, Multi-engine, or CFI training
From basic to advanced aerobatics, spin training, and unusual attitude recovery training
Earn a tailwheel endorsement or hone your stick-and-rudder with the famous Super Cub
Complete a Flight Review, a High Performance endorsement, or a Complex aircraft endorsement
- Flight training at Chandler Air Service is pay-as-you-go. We never require large sums of money up front. The course details below show estimated lengths and costs. These should be considered minimums. Payment policies
- Private and Instrument training is normally done in the Piper Archer.
- Flight training programs can often be tailored to fit an individual’s needs or previous training experience
- FAA pilot examiner fees and knowledge exam fees are extra and are paid directly to the examiner or testing facility. Chandler Air Service is a PSI testing facility and can administer your written exams.
- An FAA medical certificate is required prior to solo and is obtained from an FAA medical examiner.
- A radio communication headset will be provided while working on your certificate. We also have them available for purchase in our pilot shop if you would like the option to buy your own.
- Most of our flight training programs have a waiting list. Contact us for details.