PRIVATE THRU CFI
Begin with a Private certificate or pursue Instrument, Commercial, Multi-engine, or CFI training
From basic to advanced aerobatics, spin training, and unusual attitude recovery training
Earn a tailwheel endorsement or hone your stick-and-rudder with the famous Super Cub
Complete a Flight Review, a High Performance endorsement, or a Complex aircraft endorsement
- Flight training at Chandler Air Service is pay-as-you-go. We never require large sums of money up front. The course details below show estimated lengths and costs. These should be considered minimums. Payment policies
- While we encourage Private and Instrument training in a Piper Archer, other aircraft may be used if the student wishes.
- All flight training programs can be tailored to fit an individual’s needs.
- FAA pilot examiner fees and written exam fees are extra and are paid directly to the examiner or testing facility. Chandler Air Service is a CATS testing facility and can administer your written exams.
- An FAA medical certificate is required prior to solo and is obtained from an FAA medical examiner.
- A radio communication headset is not required but is recommended.
- For flight training we often have a waiting list. Contact us for details.